Friday, July 9, 2010

This is Why I Write

God never ceases to humble my heart when prideful, give me Passion when apathetic, teach me how to forgive others as He has forgiven me, and show me that I am BEAUTIFUL in His eyes. Wow. How can I not speak of His greatness constantly? He is calling me to be HANDS & FEET wherever I Go. Whether that's doing what I love by playing drums or ministering to others around the world, He calls me to Go. Therefore, I've chosen to embrace every opportunity as exciting, scary, confusing, awesome, unpredictable, and crazy as they may be. I can't help but talk of the greatest thing that has ever happened in my life...Jesus Christ is the reason I have life and can live it abundantly.
If my life does not scream Jesus in every aspect, I've not done the job I've been called to do as a bondservant.  God is Real. He Loves YOU. He created us for Him to enjoy His creation
 and longs for an intimate relationship with us. This is the greatest news I've ever received.  
It is what my heart beats for. It is Who my heart beats for. The good news is why my FEET desire to GO and my HANDS desire to serve. So if you don't care to read posts about music, traveling, and God...you'll most likely not care to read this blog. But you should read it anyways ;) I'm still new to thins whole thing but I figured I'd give it a go. Stay tuned for more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment